2XU is committed to ensuring all its external business partners uphold the high standards it does as a brand and company. The 2XU Supplier Code of Ethics defines the minimum acceptable standards expected of all manufacturing partners. Compliance to this Code is mandatory; both for existing and prospective future partners. Verification of compliance is confirmed via annual on-site audits by 2XU; both scheduled and random.
The expected standards include the areas outlined below. 2XU is committed to working with suppliers who meet these standards and follow the required procedures to ensure employee well-being and safety is adhered to.
- NO FORCED LABOUR
- NO CHILD LABOUR
- WAGES AND BENEFITS MEET MINIMUM STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS
- WORKING HOURS ARE REGULATED
- NO DISCRIMINATION
- FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION AND COLLECTIVE BARGAINING
- NO HARASSMENT OR ABUSE
- HYGENIC AND SAFE WORKPLACE ENVIRONMENTS
- ENVIRONMENT IS PROTECTED
- NO USAGE OF NON APPROVED SUB CONTRACTORS OR HOME WORKERS.